Cut Costs,Increase Efficiency and Embrace Manufacturing Excellence!
Determine Production and Capacity Requirements with Embrace Capacity Planning
Increase your manufacturing efficiency by striking the right balance between supply and demand, while optimising capacity, increasing production and reducing waste.
Embrace provides extensive demand management capability with full visibility into future demand and the resources available to meet that demand, enabling you to effectively determine production and capacity requirements.
Embrace gives your company full control with sophisticated scheduling tools enabling forward, backward and bi-directional finite scheduling. A real-time view of your capacity loads assists you to quickly identify any bottlenecks or problem areas.
Embrace customers use Capacity Requirements Planning to:
- Plan and schedule production
- Balance required and available capacity and negotiate changes to the master schedule or capacity requirements
- Create and configure product routings
- Create a complete profile of factory capacity based on machine availability, labour shifts, work calendars, tooling and material availability for bills of jobs
- Perform “what if” modelling on material, labour and routing costs
- Track “In Process” Production at every stage
- Eliminate waste and reduce costs
- Remain flexible and responsive