Minimise Job Costs, Maximise Profits!
What is Embrace Work in Progress?
Embrace Work in Progress Software enables you to minimise job costs by efficiently utilising all production resources. Accurately control costs of work orders currently in progress by tracking the material, labour and outwork. Efficiently control inventory movement to and from each job.
All parts, materials, labour and outwork are recorded in the Work in Progress module and these additional costs are included in the cost. Once completed, the item is either transferred to Inventory as a new part number, or sold and invoiced at the new accumulated cost.
Detailed enquiries, with full drill-down capabilities, gives full visibility to all transactions, variances, scrap and part billings.
Embrace clients use Work in Progress to:
- Track and manage material and operational job costs
- Schedule jobs according to the production calendar
- Automatically create jobs from Sales Orders, Quotations and MRP
- Perform detailed enquiries
- Monitor scrap
- Perform variance analysis